Disinfectant Care Kit Disinfectant Pacs & Spray Bottles w/ triggers (Kit contains: 40 Pacs & 4-32oz. Spray Bottles)
Disinfectant Care Kit that meets the EPA’s criteria for use against Coronavirus*. These custom cleaning kits provide a safe and easy-to-use option for customers who are interested in keeping their personal work areas clean on a daily basis. Each kit contains 40 of liquid cleaning chemical pacs and 4 – 32 oz spray bottles with triggers.
The entire water-soluble chemical pac dissolves easily in water and quickly provides 32 ounces of disinfectant cleaning product. Simply insert entire Pac into the spray bottle (do not cut or tear Pac open), fill the spray bottle with cool or warm water, wait approximately 1 minute, then gently shake. Apply the solution with the hand-pump trigger sprayer to wet all surfaces thoroughly and leave wet for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid.
*EPA Reg. No. 1839-176-88326 EPA Est. No. 88326-PA-001
1 Kit Containing:
- 40 disinfectant pacs
- 4 x 32 oz spray bottles with triggers
For use in:
- Offices – on all horizontal or vertical surfaces, counters, tables, sinks, vents, light lenses and dispensers.
- Restrooms - Disinfect all toilets, urinals, fixtures, hand dryers, doors, handles, light switches, partitions, vents, mirrors, and dispensers
- Entryways - All windows, door rails, handicap electric carts and shopping carts.
- Elevators/Escalators - All dust vents, light lenses, ledges and hand rails.
- Mezzanine - All perimeter glass and railings.
Features and Benefits
- Phosphate-free formulation designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfection for all businesses, including hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, and restaurants.
- When used as directed, this product is formulated to disinfect hard non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets.
- Designed to provide both general cleaning and disinfecting and deodorizes areas which are generally prone to odors caused by microorganisms.